Cary NC Amberly Homes for SaleCary NC Amberly homes for sale is on my tour of Cary today. I start out down NC 55 and take a right on McKrimmon Pkwy just before the new I-540 interchange and keep driving until the intersection of McKrimmon and Green Level to Durham Rd (yes, that is the real name of the street!)
I'm greeted by the beautifully landscaped "Amberly" entrance sign. Amberly is the larger community comprised of multiple smaller neighborhoods. While moving to Cary NC is a big decision Amberly offers many options. Choice and convenience are just the beginning, wait until you see the amenities center. Amberly Cary NC - Residents Club offers an over abundance of activities that will keep the most energized kids busy. Schools are a top priority and you'll find Wake County's newest high school Panther Creek along McKrimmon Pkwy. Wake County Public Schools offer several options as well; traditional, year-round, and magnet. Just opened- Harris Teeter grocery store and numerous other stores down the Green Level to Durham Rd. West Cary is growing and Amberly Cary NC has set the pace! To keep up with the latest happenings in Amberly Cary NC check out the neighborhood website.
- The Peninsula at Amberly- custom homes from the $400s to $800s,
- Village Square at Amberly - Single family homes and Town Homes from the $300s to $600s, - including 3-story brownstone town homes with elevators).
- Blackstone at Amberly - Pulte Homes from the $300,000's
- Arlington Park at Amberly & Lexington Park at Amberly- Single family from the $200,000s
- Washington Square at Amberly - KB town homes from the low $200,000's
- Carolina Preserve Del Webb Amberly -55+ active adult community, homes starting at $200,000 up to $500,000 with full basements
View Larger Map
Amberly Village Cary NC has some unique style homes, pictured above. The "neo-traditional" style homes have the garage in the rear, this created an alley look, small garden lots with picket fences. This encourages neighbors to visit in the front yard. Busy families can spend time socializing and with each other instead of doing yard work. While I was out taking pictures it was a Sunday afternoon and I was stopped by several people wondering what I was doing. Some of the kids wanted to pose for pictures, I didn't think it wise.
Call LINDA for a showing of any Amberly homes for sale : 919-454-6720 or use the "text" feature to the right.
Find out about other Cary neighborhoods like Cary NC Amberly homes for saleCary NC Top Cary Neighborhoods.Cary NC Amberly Homes for Sale was fist published on Discover Cary a Blog by Linda Lohman
Copyright © By Linda Lohman, All right reserved, *Cary NC Amberly Homes for Sale*