CARY NC Waverly Place Renovations Have Begun
CARY NC Waverly Place renovations have begun. Like most older properties in the area Waverly Place is getting some much needed updates. This shopping space at the corner of Tryon Rd and Kildaire Farm Rd was built in the mid '80s and the style reflects it.
It's time for a much needed face-lift to attract today's businesses that are flocking to Cary NC.
Below is an artists rendering of the much anticipated improvements.
- Demolishion and renovating existing buildings
- A 24,170-square-foot entertainment arena movie theater/ music hall.
- 80 luxury condos & 150 apartments
- 170,000 square feet of office space.
- 10 % more retail space
- New Whole Foods store
- A 150-room hotel.
- A 600-car underground parking garage
- And of course more retail!
Are you looking for a REALTOR that is:
- a former teacher that knows the schools system
- has lived in the area for over 15 years
- has the expertise to get the job done?